• OSHA 10 hour qualifiedSAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthful environment
for employees, customers, protecting the public, and preserving
EPCO Industrial Contractor’s assets and properties.
At EPCO Industrial Contractors our most valuable resources
are the people whom work for us.
INJURIES CAN BE PREVENTED.
To achieve this objective,
EPCO Industrial Contractors will make all reasonable efforts
to comply with all government regulations pertaining to safety
and health issues. An effective Safety and Health Program will
be carried out throughout our organization.
Our Workers Compensation Experience Modifier is: 0.97
We strive diligently to keep our impeccable safety record by:
• Training our employees upon hiring and regularly on safety and health procedures as conditions warrant
• Having a weekly safety meeting on the job sites
• Upgrade our safety equipment regularly
• Aerial Lift and Forklift Training are mandatory
• First Aid Training
• Hazard Communication Training
• Personal Protective Equipment requirements
• Emergency Procedures Training
• Promoting Housekeeping
• MSHA Part 48 Qualified